Job Purpose: The Communications Officer will conceptualize, plan and implement the organization’s internal and external communications.
|To be responsible for the development and execution of Rabtt Communications Strategy and the management of the Communications team.|
|Senior Manager Programs & Talent|
|Primarily Programs and Marketing Teams, CEO, and other departments|
|2-months probation followed by contract|
|Salary & Other||As defined in our standard contract terms|
- To lead the development and implementation of Rabtt`s communications strategy
- Manage the day-to-day internal and external communications and marketing activities of the organization
- Maintain a strong brand for the organization, including impactful and fit-for-purpose digital media strategies, web site, social media and merchandise
- Co-ordinate with the Marketing team for media and public affairs activities to promote organization and model
- Manage the publication and promotion of Rabtt materials, including design and printing
- Ensure that the Rabtt communication outputs are of a high standard, respond to the needs of the target audience, and are delivered within agreed budget and timelines
- Build on existing relationships and develop new ones with media partners.
- To lead on the copy-writing and production of monthly e-bulletins.
- To set, monitor and forecast an accurate Communications Budget.
- Undertake other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time with regards to the regular operations at Rabtt.
Experience and Knowledge
- At least a Bachelors degree, preferably in Marketing or Communications, with the ability to be flexible and adapt to a new field.
- Preferably one year of experience in a communications or social media management position.
- Experience of developing and implementing media, advocacy or marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of operational working of Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube, LinkedIn and Google+.
- Should be fluent in design software’s, like Adobe Photoshop, Canva etc.
- Familiarity with social media trends and active on personal social media accounts.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Desire to continuously learn and explore personal and professional possibilities!